Friday, August 26, 2016

Emmrod

rodney-in-japan.jpg


This is a crazy idea...crazy like a fox!  My buddy Busch, which you will be reading more about in the very near future, passed along an interesting product that he found online the other day.  The name of the company is called Emmrod and they have a very unique fishing rod.  You can see more pictures as well as a link below and it will definitely get your attention.  While I don't think I will ever purchase or use one, I can definitely see some practical applications and the idea looks to have some merit.  It seems like the perfect rod to pack while hiking or fishing out of a small boat.  If anyone owns one of these rods or has had any experience with one, I would love to hear and post your thoughts and experiences.

Link: Emmrod



038.jpg


nicholas-1.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment