Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thank You Gracious Benefactor

Last week I published a post requesting some donations for a middle school fly fishing club that I sponsor.  Specifically, I requested some 5 or 6 weight reels and some 8 weight fly line.  To my shock and amazement, I received two reels last weekend that will help replace the Martin reels that are getting medically discharged from service.  I'm not sure if the donor wants his name published or not, but I do know that he is a frequent reader and I just wanted to communicate my sincere thanks and appreciation.  Thanks buddy, and you're a heck of a good guy.  If there is anyone else that might be willing to part ways with some of the aforementioned equipment, I promise I will get it into the hands of some good kids that are just starting to love our fine sport.  Feel free to email me or contact me via Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment