Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Tobacco Hills Lake with my Buddy Tommy

If you live in the Kansas City, especially in the Northland, and you haven't fished Tobacco Hills Lake at Guy B. Park Conservation area, then you are missing out on a little slice of heaven.  It is located just north of Platte City and is FULL of nice sized bluegill and small bass.  It is perfect for kayaks and boats with electric trolling motors.  It is really tough to fish from the bank but it does have a dock to fish off, however I've only seen people snag snapping turtles off that thing.  I took my buddy Tommy there the other day and we caught A LOT!  I hadn't fished with Tommy in years but he caught on pretty quick.  We have been friends since the eighth grade and it was nice to spend some time on the water with an old friend!












No comments:

Post a Comment