Thursday, July 11, 2019

Four Year Anniversary!

Four years ago today I published my first post on this blog.  It was an all-time favorite video that I am including below because it is still a favorite that I frequently watch.  Since then, a lot has happened.  This website has been visited over 75,000 times, a merchandise store has been created, flies are being sold through Etsy, the YouTube Channel has over 400 subscribers, and the Instagram page has over 450 followers.  That's not bragging, that's how I start to say thank you! 

This site started because I ran out of pages in my fishing journal and has grown into more than I ever could have imagined.  None of this would have or could have happened without people reading, watching, clicking, and supporting all of the efforts.  I do all of this because I am passionate about our beloved sport and I do it because it's fun and I love it!  However, I'll be honest, if people didn't show interest in all the things I mentioned, I wouldn't be doing it.  I still get excited to see how many times this site has been viewed per day.  I check the number of subscribers to the YouTube Channel every morning.  I am thrilled with every fly order I get through Etsy!  Instagram has become a ton of fun and I have met some insanely nice and passionate fellow anglers as a result.  So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for ordering flies, for watching my videos, and for reading these words!  I couldn't and wouldn't do this without the support of others and I could not be more grateful.  I hope you enjoy all the content and continue to be a supporter.  Fly fishing should bring us unbridled joy and happiness.  It certainly does for me, but when I'm not on the water, this is where I find my euphoria and exultation!  Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment