Friday, August 23, 2019

Bugger Box For Sale on Etsy

Wooly buggers are amazing!  They can catch anything that eats baitfish and are incredibly versatile.  I've fished woolies for years and after a lot of testing on the water, I've decided what my favorite color combinations are, and I've decided to sell an assortment of them at my online Etsy store.  I chose two colors for darker water and/or cloudier days and two colors for clearer skies and/or water.  They are all tied on a size six hook with a bead head.  The assortment also comes in a repurposed cigar box that has been lined with foam.  The foam has slits cut in that holds flies with pressure rather than having to tear up the foam by pushing hooks in and ripping them out.  If you like fishing woolies or small streamers, then this assortment might be something you are interested in.  Just click on the link below to check it out at the store.

















No comments:

Post a Comment