Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Etsy Store

If you are getting ready to start shopping for gifts this holiday season or maybe you've already started, and you're looking to buy some handmade items or want to pick up some flies for someone, it would be my pleasure to help you out.  The store that I have through Etsy has some wall decorations, Christmas tree ornaments, and a variety of flies.  I only sell flies that have been field-proven by yours truly.  In fact, that is why the selection is limited.  I only sell flies that have helped me catch fish because I don't want to sell flies that just look good to fishermen, but instead look good to fish!  I am going to get on the vice this weekend and restock some of the items with lower quantities so if there's not enough of something that you see, there will be soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment