Friday, November 22, 2019

Using a Cricut to Help Tie Flies

A Cricut Machine

From the get go, I am going to admit that I am a little out over my skis here.  I don't know much about Cricuts, and you probably know more than me.  If you don't, a Cricut is a machine that you apparently hook up to your computer that prints stuff out and cuts it out for you.  There, now you know as much as I do.  On top of a host of other things that I didn't know about Cricuts is that you can use them to cut out foam bodies for flies among other things.  I am going to stop showing my ignorance about this topic and just direct you to the link below but if there is a Cricut in your house, you might have just unlocked a treasure chest of information...or opened Pandora's box.  Either way, you're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment