Friday, February 14, 2020

I Can’t Make This Stuff Up

First of all, happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  I hope you are able to spend some time with loved ones whether that be romantically involved ones or just friends and family.  I will be spending the evening throwing axes with my girlfriend which should be a lot of fun.  However, yesterday was a lot of fun as well because I got my Valentine's Day present a day early.  

If you read yesterday's post, you read about me practically drooling over Peak Rotary Vises as well as Brian Wise showing off his Peak vises.  Well not only does my girlfriend Wendy read my blog but she picks up on things really well and has a good memory because I got my Peak yesterday.  I am still in shock at such a generous and well-timed gift.  I have assembled it and love it!  It's strong, sturdy, and simple.  If you're thinking about getting one, I highly recommend them!  The only thing I don't like, and I'm being nitpicky here, is the PLASTIC bolt that attaches to the brass housing.  Plastic?  Really Peak?  Seems kind of low-end for such a high-end vise but other than that, the vise is as good as advertised!  Thanks again babe for the most memorable Valentine's Day gift I have ever received! 







No comments:

Post a Comment