Wednesday, October 20, 2021

An Amazing Gift from my Wife


Many months ago, I joked with my wife that I would buy her a wedding ring if she bought me an Orvis Helios 3.  I also quipped that it seemed only fair.  She got a ring and I got a fly rod.  I never expected her to take that request seriously and never imagined that she would follow through with such a thing.  Well, at our wedding reception, she surprised me with a 9 foot, 5 weight, Orvis Helios 3D.  This was a HUGE shock to me and I was left speechless.  Her generosity and thoughtfulness are just a couple more reasons that she is an amazing woman and I am proud to call her my wife. 

I can't wait to get this thing on the water and see how it performs.  I'll be sure to give a review of the rod and offer my thoughts on how it performs.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment