Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A new page has been added to the blog- Fishing Reports!

I had been kicking around the idea about how to add fishing reports to this blog for a while now.  I finally decided that rather than posting new fishing reports on the homepage of this blog that I will instead have a page that will be solely dedicated to fishing reports.  It is located on the right side of the homepage and is labeled “Fishing Reports”.  In the future, I will also include the date in the title of the page so everyone can see when it has been updated.  I will also post a notification on this homepage and via Facebook so everyone will be kept in the loop.  The fishing report that is currently up is about a short bass fishing trip that I went on over the weekend.  I hope you find it useful and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment