Friday, August 7, 2015

Featured Link Friday IV- The Midwest Drift



I have been religiously reading the blog at http://www.themidwest-drift.com/ for about a year now.  A friend of mine told me about it one day and since then I have rarely gone more a day or two without checking to see what the guys that run the site have been up to.  There are three guys that contribute to the site (Luke, Landon, and Zach) and I could not have more respect for these guys.  It was my pleasure to actually meet them last spring at a fly tying contest and it was like meeting the authors of your favorite books.  It was all I could do to not ask them for their autographs to be completely honest.  They are extremely passionate about fly fishing and cover a wide range of fishing techniques.  You can read about catching wipers and white bass at local lakes, big bass in ponds, and trout around Missouri.  While they have a knack for catching fish and detailing their fishing experiences, their site includes some amazing photography as well.  As if these guys couldn’t get any cooler, they are also dedicated to supporting local businesses in Kansas and Missouri.   Please check out their site and I really think you will like what you see.


No comments:

Post a Comment