Monday, August 17, 2015

Thank you and a small change to the blog

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I don't thank the readers of this blog enough, but from the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking time out of your day to view this site.  It means a lot to me that there are people that actually read some of the material that I turn out.  I've always had a desire to write and when paired with my passion for fly fishing, I find that I have a lot to write about.  Regardless of how many readers there are, I will continue to update this site with material that you hopefully find useful and or interesting.  Feel free to tell your friends about this site, but more importantly, thank you for stopping by and spending some time on the site.

On another note, there is one change that you can expect to notice about this site.  You will probably start to notice that the blog will not be updated on a daily basis during the week as I have been able to do over the last few weeks.  For those of you that do not know me personally, you should know that I am a public school teacher.  With the start of the school year looming and a new batch of students about to step foot in my classroom, I will need to scale back the posts somewhat for the next few weeks.  It is still my goal to update the blog two to three times during the week and occasionally on the weekends.  I wanted to communicate this to you because I didn't want anyone thinking that I was "phasing out" the site or was losing interest in managing the site.  It is still my goal to provide quality information, videos, posts, and stories that are either focused on fly fishing, fishing in the state of Missouri, or both when possible.  Thank you again for checking in when you can and please continue to visit in the future.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.

Show Me Fly Guy Logo



No comments:

Post a Comment