Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Gary's Fishing Guide Service on Truman Lake

All of the following pictures are of clients of Gary's Fishing Guide services and were taken this calendar year.  After restoring your chin/jaw to its normal and upright positions, please read on for more information about how you can have a similar picture taken this summer.





There are a number of things that I like about summer, but at the top of the list is going on fishing trips and catching fish.  I love getting out of the house and away from home to recharge my batteries for home and work responsibilities.  It also seems to give me a renewed perspective on life which helps by connecting me with nature and through sheer joy and happiness.  If you feel similar and you are looking to do something new and exciting while on the water, then I strongly suggest that you consider giving my buddy Gary of Gary's Fishing Guide Service a call at 816-520-5358.

I have written about Gary and his guide service in the past and I do so now for a few reasons.  The first reason is that Gary is just a good guy.  He LOVES to fish and thoroughly enjoys watching others catch fish.  I have never heard him swear or talk negatively of anyone or anything and is a great guy to spend the day on the water with while the fish are biting or in between bites.

Equally important is the fact that Gary finds fish and helps you catch them.  I know this seems to be a case of what should be obvious, but I have gone out with guides in the past that didn't know how to switch tactics when fishing got tough and struggled to put fish in the boat.  Gary is able and willing to switch things up if his go-to tactics aren't working and will eventually find a way to hook you up with fish.  Gary targets wipers (white bass/striper hybrids) on Truman Lake but has been known to get into largemouth, walleye, and even catfish while going after wipers.

Next, Gary is a Missouri small business owner.  The older I get, the more I appreciate handing my hard earned money over to local businesses rather than large corporations.  Gary works hard for every penny he earns and will work hard to get you on fish and have you come back again in the future.

Finally, Gary is my friend.  I first met him about three years ago when my buddy Pat booked a trip for us.  I was interested in hooking into some big wipers and having some fun on some water that I don't regularly fish.  Gary took all the guess work out of fishing a new lake and put us on more wipers that day than Pat and I had ever caught in our lives.  In future trips, Pat and I caught even bigger fish, more fish, and even some trophy walleye.  Gary has a scientific and mathematical approach when it comes to using his down-rigger system that troll his hand-tied jigs but always has other tricks up his sleeves like prerigged topwater baits, umbrella rigs, and crankbaits.  Gary has also put clients on wipers on fly rods and just a week ago, he helped a client hook into a fish that was 13 pounds and change.

If you are looking to catch some fish on Truman Lake with a good guy and great fisherman, please call Gary at 816-520-5358.  He can give you his prices, let you know when he is available for a trip, and let you know what to bring and what he provides on the trips.  I have booked a trip for him for later this summer and hope to put a young man on the largest fish he has ever caught and I am pretty confident that will happen.  If I didn't believe whole-heartedly in Gary as a fisherman and a person, I wouldn't be writing this.  And just for the record, I do not make any money from writing this post and I do so because Gary is THE MAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment