Monday, June 6, 2016

The Brave is For Sale


The Brave
After much thought and consideration, I have decided to start accepting orders and tying patterns of The Brave for folks if they want to buy them.

I am not trying to make a fortune or get rich, please know that.  Besides, if you want to tie it yourself, you can find the instructions under the "Flies" page.  However, I have had so much luck and success with this pattern that I have decided that it is worthy of becoming the first fly that I am going sell.  Again, I wouldn't be selling this pattern if I didn't have a HUGE amount of faith in it and believe that it is a tried and true baitfish pattern.  In the last year, I have caught an 8 pound wiper, 3 pound wiper, 7 pound channel catfish, 3 and 1/2 pound largemouth bass and 4 and 1/2 pound largemouth bass.  It's movement, color, and profile in the water seem to be something that fish are really interested in and has had proven results.

Patterns of The Brave are now for sale and can be ordered by emailing me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  I will start taking orders immediately and the cost is $3.00 per fly.  Shipping is included in the cost of the fly and I accept personal checks.  I am more than happy to change the colors and sizes to fit your specifications but a standard order will included black and olive barred Hareline rabbit strips, a white rabbit strip body (Bass Pro/White River brand), and a red hackle collar that is muted by black hackle (also Bass Pro/White River brand).  The standard size is a Gamakatsu B10S Stinger Hook size 1 which is almost the same as a size 6 Tiemco 8089 with the only difference being the Gamakatsu have a thicker wire the stainless appearance.  I also use a Wapsi large brass conehead.  Again, hook sizes and brands are able to be customized depending on your wishes.  Just shoot me an email and we can work out payment, delivery, and anything you want customized.

No comments:

Post a Comment