Friday, March 31, 2017

New YouTube Channel


So I recently started a YouTube channel to upload videos to and wanted to let everyone know.  I will also be uploading them to the "Videos" tab of this site as well so you can check out either option.  A couple of new videos are posted below as well but will be archived in the aforementioned locations.

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE8TFKdv5ivGRG8IwS6IDA
Likes and subscriptions are always appreciated.

I shot this video about a week ago at a local marina that doubles as a carp farm.  You can find it under the videos tab in case you need it in the future.  Also, those are my kids screaming and squealing in the background.  Sorry.



Also, this is my final White River post, I promise.  If you want to fast forward past the trip down and the stocker rainbows, you can go to 6:45 to see the browns start to bite.



No comments:

Post a Comment