Thursday, January 26, 2017

More Missouri Angler Profiles

Since the winter fishing is slow (to say the least) and you can only do so many fly fishing posts, I decided to try and get some more "Missouri Angler Profiles" to post and share.  I hope you like these posts and find ways to connect to these fellow anglers and maybe a way to reconnect to your own fishing heritage.  I think it is through the experiences of others that we start to learn about others and ultimately, understand ourselves better.  I will be posting these in pairs from time to time and cataloging them on the "Angler Profiles" page.  If you are interested in filling out a profile (and I am always looking for more folks to submit their info), feel free to contact me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  The mission of this site is to promote the idea of fly fishing, and specifically fly fishing in the great state of Missouri.  It is the stories of fellow anglers that add to the culture and appreciation for who we are as anglers and conservationists.


No comments:

Post a Comment