Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Ice Fishing Workshop

I'll be honest with you, the idea of standing out on a frozen lake, in freezing temperatures, over a hole that is slowly freezing does not interest me ten months out of the year.  However, seeing as how I haven't wet a line in awhile, I'm getting desperate and will take whatever fishing I can get.  If you have similar feelings and want to venture to northeast Missouri (Shelby County) but don't really know where to start, the Missouri Department of Conservation is here to help.  The good folks at MDC are holding an ice fishing workshop at Hunnewell Lake Conservation Area.  Just click on the link below for more information and instructions on signing up.



Link: https://mdc.mo.gov/newsroom/rescheduled-mdc%E2%80%99s-fifth-annual-ice-fishing-workshop-hunnewell-moved-feb-2

No comments:

Post a Comment