Thursday, September 12, 2019

A Small Fly that Catches Lots of Fish...and Big Ones Sometimes Too!

A few weeks ago my girlfriend Wendy and I went fishing at Watkins Mill State Park.  To make a long story short, SHE did really well.  Aside from out-fishing me (I was running the motor in the BACK of the boat by the way) she caught some really nice fish.  She caught bluegill, redear and largemouth.  What was most surprising on this particular day was that the same fly caught all of these fish.  It's nothing groundbreaking and nothing fancy but holy cow is it effective.  Fishing this fly under an indicator is deadly on warm lakes, cool streams, moving water or still flat out catches fish.  I just tied up a whole bunch of these and if you're interested in the big reveal or purchasing some, just click here.  







No comments:

Post a Comment