Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Sea Run Brown Trout

These fish are just STUPID huge and angry!  I've only recently started to learn about sea run brown trout but this video is pushing me to learn more.  I can't get over hwo big they are and how acrobatic they are.  However, if you're looking to knock them off their pedestal (which would need to be big), then you can be a little disappointed in their color but that's about it.  Also, to avoid any confusion, the Rio Grande that is the setting for the video, is not the same Rio Grande that creates a natural border of the United States and Mexico.  It took me awhile to figure that out.  I probably would have taken you less time, but a friendly heads up never hurts.


Catch Magazine Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHUXPkQosjVxl8rt8hzbTNw

No comments:

Post a Comment