Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The 1,000th Post!

Today is a milestone day!  This post is the 1,000th post to come from this blog that has been running for over four years now!  It's hard to believe that a little website that was intended to replace my fishing journal that I was keeping on paper has become this encompassing!  In honor of the 1,000th post, I thought I would share some data with you.  Please do not take this as some sore of bragging session because none of these stats would be possible without you the reader and others that follow the different social media platforms.  Thank you so much for bringing me so much joy and for giving me the purpose to continue to provide information, tips, and stories!

This data is current at the time the post was published.

This website has been viewed 79,988 times all time and averages about 2,000 views per month.

The YouTube Channel has 488 subscribers.

The Instagram Account has 609 followers.

The Etsy Store/Online Fly Shop has 11 listings currently.

Those numbers still blow me away and the fact that they are all still growing makes me happier than I can put into words.  Thank you again for the support.  It means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment