Thursday, September 26, 2019

Show Me Fish

I am so sorry for the late post, but hopefully late is better than not at all.  To say that I have a lot of stress in my life right now is an understatement, but I still wanted to get a post up today. 

Today's post is something that I haven't updated in a long time and that is the "Show Me Fish" tab at the top of the homepage.  Or you can click here for a shortcut.  This tab is reserved for folks that want to show off pictures of fish they catch in Missouri and I would really like to add some more pictures to the gallery.  All you have to do is email me a pictures at showmeflyguy@gmail.com, give me your name, the species of fish, and where you caught it.  You don't have to get really specific and give away your favorite fishing spot, just something like "Smithville Lake" or Private Pond is fine.  So dig through your phone or cloud storage and show off a catch you are proud of.  I'll keep you posted if I get some pictures and will update the page ASAP as pictures start rolling in.  

If you're not interested in sending in a picture, that's fine, but you might want to click on the tab anyway.  To say there is some variety is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment