Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Customer Service Experience with Echo (Broken Reels)

Customer service can sometimes be disappointing but I'm not here to rant about negatives today.  Instead, I want to pass along my outstanding experience that I had with Echo Fly Fishing's warranty program.  The first noteworthy fact is that I purchased 18 Echo Base 4/5 Fly Reels for my fly fishing club a couple of years ago.  That is important because on Echo's website it states that there is a one year warranty on reels.  I was told by Matt (owner of Rainbow Fly Shop) to send them an email and see if they might replace them or sell me some cheap replacement spools.  I did just that and the exchange that took place is shown below.





They even got back to me within a couple of hours of emailing them!  If you are considering purchasing a new rod, reel, or combo and are taking manufacturer warranties into account, then I would say that Echo would be a safe play.

No comments:

Post a Comment