Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Proof that Trout Have Been Stocked

I meant to post this yesterday but couldn't find my pictures that I took on Sunday.  I changed cell phones recently and things got lost in the process.  Anyway, the fish that I caught were all skillet sized and in my opinion a little smaller than what you might catch at a trout park.  Please don't take this as a complaint (I never complain about catching trout) but merely an observation.  I caught all of my fish on a John Deere that was about 4 feet under an indicator.  I used 6 pound fluorocarbon leader that was about 8 feet long as well and on a four weight fly rod.




Also, to the kind fella that said I really looked like I knew what I was doing with a fly rod, thank you.  I have had a couple of rough days and a kind word from a stranger meant a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment