Thursday, June 9, 2022

Got to See Some Saltwater Fish


I am  in Destin, Florida, at the moment and got to see something pretty cool last night. A fishing charter came in to dock at a pier we were hanging out at and I got to see what the folks had caught on their excursion. My saltwater fish identification is sketchy as best, so I can’t tell you what these fish are exactly. I know there are snapper, a grouper, and some small dorado. We also got to see some fish that looked like permit and some other critters hanging around. Im hoping to wet a line at some point, but we will see. I’ll keep you posted, but if I don’t, that’s ok. I just want Wendy, Collin, and my boys to have fun. I have some fishing trips coming up later this summer so it’s alright if I don’t make a few cast.


No comments:

Post a Comment