Thursday, June 23, 2022

The Chartreuse Caboose is Putting in Work!



Social media is a great thing when it brings nice, like-minded folks together that wouldn't otherwise ever meet.  That is exactly what happened with me recently.  A very nice young man that goes by @stripping.streamers on Instragram as well as TikTok.  Aside from being extremely polite, he's a heck of an angler.  We have swapped stories and fishing tips with one another for months now and he seemed like the perfect person to field test the chartreuse caboose.  He fishes for a lot of different species so any feedback that he could send my way would help me towards getting a better handle on what this fly can do. 

He recently took the fly down to southern Missouri and used to catch smallmouth!  I greatly appreciate his desire and efforts to help me out.  I am also happy to report that I can officially say that this fly WILL catch both smallmouth and largemouth.  I feel really confident that it is going to boat some white bass and hybrid stripers as well and will let everyone know when I make that happen.  Thanks again to @stripping.streamers for all of your feedback and help!



No comments:

Post a Comment