Friday, September 2, 2022

Article in the Conservation Federation of Missouri Magazine


Please know that your clicks, views, and comments on this blog are always greatly appreciated by me.  While it is a lot of fun to write and post as much as I can, it means nothing without you.  It is a daily source of joy for me to read the thoughtful and kind comments that people leave.  It is also a lot of fun to see which posts get viewed, daily data, and monthly views.  With all of my heart, thank you for visiting this page and for making it a priority to visit my little slice of the internet.  

If you should feel included to read some more of my writing, feel free to check out the newest issue of the magazine that the Conservation Federation of Missouri has published.  You can either check your mailbox if you are a member, pick up a copy from a Bass Pro Shops store, or click on the link below.  I believe that this is my best published work so far.  I really poured my heart into this because I wanted to tell the store of my wife and I getting engaged and married.  It also didn't hurt that I got to throw in a story about the biggest brown trout that I have ever caught on a fly rod.  I hope you enjoy it if you choose to read it and even if you don't, thanks for stopping by this site today and for reading this post.  In my opinion, I have the best supporters and viewers on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment