Friday, September 16, 2022

My 8 Weight Just Got a Little More Versatile

It's time to get down boys and girls!  Thanks to my good buddy Matt at Rainbow Fly Shop in Independence, Missouri, I too can get down at a rate of 6 inches per second.  I have never owned a spare spool for a fly reel and I've never owned a sink tip line.  The game has changed now!  I'm thinking that this is going to come in handy chasing smallmouth in the heat of summer, hybrid striped bass pretty much all the time, and lethargic post spawn largemouth.  Watch out Missouri fishies!  This guy just became a little more agile, mobile, and hostile.  I've got a new weapon to throw and it is ready to hand out free lip piercings.  

If my excitement isn't coming through, I hope these Ric Flair speeches and “Wooo” montages accurately communicate my enthusiasm. Woooo!  




No comments:

Post a Comment