Friday, November 11, 2022

Lunch Money Assortment



It would be wrong to NOT call this the lunch box, right?  It also felt right to offer an assortment of the best selling fly from the online store in 2022.  There have been a lot of these puppies get mailed to some very happy customers that had some great things to say about them, just check out the reviews that folks have left.  With those things in mind, this felt like a no-brainer.  There are only two of these assortments available right now but I will try to keep up with demand.  As part of the assortment, I am throwing in a box that has a 50% discount.  I would love to send some an assortment your way for you to use or for you to gift to that streamer junkie this holiday season.  Also, if you want a custom order with different color combinations, just email me and I will let you know if I can whip up what you are wanting!  My email is showmeflyguy@gmail.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment