Friday, November 4, 2022

Now Available: The Streamer Assortment and Streamer Box!



Alright, here they are!  I've talked about these assortments for a little while now and they are now ready for purchase.  These streamers are all of my favorites!  I tie them, I fish them, and they have all worked for me, I promise!  All of these will work on smallmouth and largemouth bass and for those chasing big rainbow or brown trout, I don't see why they wouldn't chase one down as well.  I've also caught white bass and hybrid stripers on some of these patterns as well as channel catfish and even a flathead catfish.  In other words, if it's a predatorial fish, chances are that it will take these flies down.  I tied these in an effort to give a streamer angler a good assortment of flies in a lot of different situations.  It doesn't matter if that means that you are buying them for yourself or looking to give this package as a gift this holiday season.  I am working on a few more assortments for the holidays so keep your eyes peeled for more.  For example, the next assortment will be called "The Lunch Box".  As for this assortment, here's what you get:
  1. 3 mouse flies- size 1
  2. 3 howitzer baitfish poppers- size 1/0
  3. 3 shad colored braves- size 1
  4. 3 baitfish colored lunch moneys- size 1
  5. 3 shad colored complex twist buggers- size 1
  6. 3 chartreuse complex twist buggers- size 1
  7. 3 baitfish colored bunny clousers- size 2
  8. 3 chartreuse clouser minnows- size 2
  9. 6 white wooly buggers- size 6
  10. 6 olive wooly buggers- size 6
  11. 6 white and olive wooly buggers- size 6
  12. 1 large, hard-sided streamer box with drying patch
As for the box itself, it is approximately 13 inches by 12 inches and about 3 inches deep.  The box is made of DENSE plastic and even has a drying patch on the front.  These things are awesome!  They have a gasket to make the contents water resistant and for better or worse, they even have my logo in the lower right corner on the back of the box.  The boxes are solid as well.  It would appear that they could take a beating and keeping on ticking.  

The purpose of these boxes is to house lots of big streamers.  While they will definitely do this, I would argue that they are capable of so much more.  These boxes could house hundreds, literally, of dry flies, and potentially your entire collection of nymphs.  You could use it as a dry box on a boat.  The possibilities are endless.  I wouldn't be selling this item if I wasn't extremely impressed by it.  I would use this box myself and plan on ordering one for myself on the next order but wanted to offer them to you first.  

That's a total of 42 flies and one tough-as-nails streamer box that can hold them all plus many more!  The total cost on this assortment is $190 with FREE shipping.

I get it, this assortment is not cheap.  I've never offered anything at this price and with so many flies so I'm interested to see how this goes.  There are only two available for this very reason.  I think of myself as a cautious optimist.  Thank you in advance for looking this assortment over and if you're interested in a custom assortment, I would be happy to whip you up something to your specifications.  I'm all caught up on orders and my graduate classes are slowing down a little so feel free to email me and let me know what you are interested in.  My email is showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  












No comments:

Post a Comment