Friday, September 6, 2024

The Coolest Fly Box I Have Ever Seen!





When I was just getting into fly fishing, I was a gear head.  I bought every tool and item that I thought would make me a "real fly fisher" or would help me catch more fish.  After 20 years of fly fishing though, I don't buy much "stuff" anymore.  I have narrowed my collection of equipment down to what I really like and what use often.  It takes a pretty impressive item for me to think, "I need that!"  I ran across such an item at Foundry Fishing recently.  

First of all, I love fly boxes.  I love small fly boxes that can fit in a pocket just as much as I love fly boxes the size of suitcases that can hold lots of big streamers.  When I first saw the customizable fly boxes that Foundry Fishing is selling, it was love at first sight!  If you go to the website you will see that you have two options.  Option 1 involves you selecting one of two images that will adorn the front of the box which will also include your name.  Option 2 also includes your name on the front of the box but another option is for you to upload and image of your choosing to the site.  This image will be transferred to the front of the box by laser or some sort of etching.  

Along with the fly boxes, Foundry Fishing has some other amazing products.  If you search their products, you might find something that you're interested in.  I have a couple of Foundry shirts hanging in my closet and years ago, I even used to be a brand ambassador.  That was back when this was a smaller company that only sold a few stickers and t-shirt designs.  Foundry has grown a lot over the past few years and it seems like the company is always looking for innovative and creative products to offer anglers.  In case you were wondering, no, I am not being compensated in any way for this post.  I just like supporting small businesses when I can because so many folks have supported me in my endeavors.  In the future, be on the lookout for a follow up post because I'm going to buy a box (or two) pretty soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment