Thursday, May 4, 2017

A Good Friend & An Amazing Gift

Buddies are great.  They are fun to hang out with, fun to fish with, and fun to swap stories with.  I am lucky enough to have a lot of buddies.  Friends are a little more rare.  Friends are reliable and trustworthy.  Friends are there when you need them and always will be.  Close or best friends are few and far between.  I have had a handful of friends like these in my life and one of them is Busch (aka "The Other Fly Guy").  Busch and I met when we were freshmen in college and have had a close connection ever since.  Busch has always been there for me when I needed him and he is practically family.  What makes Busch especially extraordinary is his generosity.


His last act of generosity is what my post is about today.  I knew that he had been working on this belt for me but never anticipated an end product looking like this!  The craftsmanship is amazing and the pictures do not do the quality justice.  Busch told me that he probably logged 20 hours or more into the construction of the belt and I could not be more grateful for his time, efforts, and dedication.  You're a great friend and I cannot thank you enough for your generosity.  Friends like you are rare and I am a lucky guy to have someone like you in my life!



1 comment:

  1. Man, maintenance must be working on something, got a little dusty or something in here.

    If there is any interest, I can figure out costs. My time is virtually worthless, so you'll save on labor.

    ReplyDelete