Thursday, May 11, 2017

New Hybrid/Wiper Video

I published a video on the YouTube Channel that includes catching a few hybrids/wipers on Blue Springs Lake in late April.  I think the days of catching these dudes off the dam are numbered and the days of chasing balls of shad are approaching.  This was a pretty good April in terms of catching these fighting machines by throwing flies off the dam and I hope that we have cracked the code for catching these suckers.  It seems that a recent rain to produce current, wind blowing into the dam, and the month of April are the three variables that are needed to bring these guys into casting range!  I hope that you are able to find similar success and if you have any questions about catching these guys on a fly, please shoot me an email or leave a comment below.
Email: showmeflyguy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment