Thursday, March 26, 2020

Big Milestone for This Little Site!

Sometime early Tuesday morning, this little website hit a pretty big milestone.  This little blog that was supposed to just take the place of my fly fishing journal.  It was something that I started for myself.  It was going to be a way to put my thoughts in cyberspace rather than on journal pages.  It has become something much more than that and something very near and dear to me.  That's why I was almost brought to tears when I saw that this site has been viewed over 100,000 times!  Think about that!  That's a pretty big number!  Five years ago, I never imagined that my little slice of the internet would be viewed that many times.  So from the bottom of my heart, please know how much I appreciate the fact that you look at this website and that you are reading these words.  The only reason I write anymore is for others and to help others love our fine sport, but if it weren't for the viewers, I would have quit a long time ago!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment