Monday, March 30, 2020

Fishing is BACK!!!!!!

What I SHOULD say is that fishing is back for me, personally.  I understand a lot of us live in different locations, fish for different species, and use different techniques...but where I live and how I fish, it is now GAME ON!  I got to hit the water some this weekend and fished a number of small bodies of water.  I caught fish on small jigs under indicators and on spinnerbaits.  The white bass, small largemouth, and crappie were caught about 40 feet off the bank and 4 feet under an indicator.  The bigger largemouth were caught on spinnerbaits near the bank.  The largemouth bass and bluegill seem to still be making their way to the shallows and aren't quite ready for full on feeding frenzy mode, but they are getting there!  






















No comments:

Post a Comment