Friday, August 26, 2022

All the Boys in this Family can Catch Trout!


Meet Cody, Huntlee, and Bennett.  Cody is the dad and Huntlee and Bennett are his sons.  While I don't know them extremely well, I can tell you that these boys can catch some trout!  In the picture above, you can see the trophy rainbow that Cody caught at Bennett Spring State Park.  In the pictures below, you can see some amazing fish that his sons caught at Roaring River Kids day recently.  The smiles and genius and fish are amazing.  I really dig the series of pictures down at the bottom that were taken of one of his sons landing what I believe is a palomino trout.  

Thank you to Cody for allowing me to share these pictures and congratulations to his entire family on some amazing catches.  If you want to follow his son Hunlee on Facebook, I have included a link below.  Check out how amazing this kid is!  You'll figure out really fast why he has as many followers as he does!









No comments:

Post a Comment