Thursday, August 11, 2022

Third Double of the Summer


To my utter shock and amazement, I doubled up on a tandem rig again this week.  As usual, I was throwing two wooly buggers about 18 inches apart.  These have been working really well for me this summer for small bass, bluegill, and crappie.  If you're interested in tying your own or if you would like to purchase some, feel free to click the link below to my Etsy store.  If you are a tyer, you can use the pictures as a reference point.  I have also included the list of materials in the description.  If you don't tie or are new to fly fishing patterns, I have been throwing the white, white & olive, and olive wooly buggers.  I wouldn't be selling these or passing along this information if I didn't believe in them wholeheartedly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment