Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The Fur Side



About a week ago, I posted about visiting Cheyenne Frontier Days.  You can click here to read that post if you would like.  Aside from the rodeo, there were also many different vendors with booths and shops set up.  The one that I was fascinated with was a store that sold furs, leather, and fur clothing.  I picked up a bobcat mask, a red fox mask, a silver fox mask, and a red fox tail.  Wendy got a bobcat tail.  I also had the pleasure to try on an authentic bison jacket.  It was the single most remarkable and unique article of clothing that I have ever worn. I wanted to bring that puppy home pretty darn bad.  Fingers crossed that Wendy picks that up for me for Christmas because it felt like that thing was made for me!

Aside from beautiful furs and wares, these folks were as nice as the day is long!  They were genuine, hard working folks that love what they do.  If you are in the market for any fur related items, please click the link to their website or shoot Millie an email.  They are based out of Laramie, Wyoming, and you would be patronizing a small business that is ran by some very nice folks.  I just got done looking at the items that they have for sale under the "Shop" heading.  There are some really unique articles of clothing as well as some jewelry.  It's never too early to be looking for Christmas or birthday gift ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment