Friday, August 12, 2022

New Fly Boxes!


Link: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/TheShowMeFlyGuy/tools/listings/1270946532

The other day, while I was ordering some new fly boxes for the online fly shop, I ran across something that caught my eye.  It was a fly box that was approximately 13 inches by 12 inches and about 3 inches deep.  The box is made of DENSE plastic and even has a drying patch on the front.  There wasn't much hesitation.  I had to buy a couple for the store.

They arrived at my doorstep yesterday and I had instant regret...BECAUSE I WISH I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE!  These things are awesome!  They have a gasket to make the contents water resistant and for better or worse, they even have my logo in the lower right corner on the back of the box.  The boxes are solid as well.  It would appear that they could take a beating and keeping on ticking.  

The purpose of these boxes is to house lots of big streamers.  While they will definitely do this, I would argue that they are capable of so much more.  These boxes could house hundreds, literally, of dry flies, and potentially your entire collection of nymphs.  You could use it as a dry box on a boat.  The possibilities are endless.  I wouldn't be selling this item if I wasn't extremely impressed by it.  I would use this box myself and plan on ordering one for myself on the next order but wanted to offer them to you first.  There are only 2 available right now since I am testing the market with this new item so get 1 (or 2) while you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment