Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Slayfest Fishing Co.



Link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SlayfestFishing

What is it with fly fishers and stickers?  We will slap a sticker that even barely references fly fishing on just about any surface that isn't our polarized sunglasses.  Don't get me wrong, I do it as well and I have zero remorse.  I even horde them!  I've got an entire drawer of pretty cool fly fishing stickers in my fly tying desk that are just waiting for the right place and time!  I guess it is because we are kind of a counterculture of fishing.  We're different and we like to show it off.  Does that make us all fishing hippies?  Maybe it's for another reason but that's what I believe.

If you're a sticker junkie like myself, then please allow me to introduce you to an Etsy store that I ran across the other day.  The name of the store is SlayfestFishing.  There are some funny and unique stickers that the store has to offer.  If you could send some patronage that direction, I know it would be appreciated.  There is an account that you can follow on Instagram if you're into social media.  Just search slayfestfishingco or directly to @slayfestfishingco.  I'm thinking that I need the trout light sticker myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment