Friday, April 28, 2017

A Few Updates

Feather-Craft

You might have noticed that another advertiser has come on board with the site and I am very proud to add Feather-Craft Fly Fishing out of St. Louis to the list of advertisers.  This is an amazing site and a full service fly shop in St. Louis.  The owners seem like good folks and everyone that I have communicated with has been as nice and polite as you could ask for.  If you are in the market for fly tying materials and/or other equipment, please check this business out.  Also, if you live in the St. Louis area and haven't visited their store in person, you might plan to do so when you get a chance!

Admittedly, I need to do a better job of including more information and posts about the east side of the state.  Living on the west side of the state doesn't make me bias against our brothers to the east, it is just the fact that when I fish, I fish close to home or down south.  Please don't take it as some sort of west-side, east-side resentment, I just write about what I know and where I live.  With that being said, I am going to try to give a little more love to our loyal Cardinals and Blues followers to the east.

Link: https://www.feather-craft.com/

Product Reviews Tab
Another change to the site has been the addition of the Product Reviews tab.  Currently, there are reviews up for the Echo Base Rod, Echo Base Reel, Echo Carbon XL Rod, and Cohen's Attractor Tails.  I will be cataloging these items under this tab in the future so if you ever need to look them up, you won't have to search through old posts.  This is a small service to the wonderful and loyal followers of this site and as usual, it is free of charge and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment