Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Gary''s Guide Service On Truman Lake

You have probably noticed a few ads that have gone up on this site in the last couple of weeks.  These advertisements follow the mission of this site (promoting fishing and fly fishing in the state of Missouri) by supporting Missouri-based businesses that have their roots in fishing and fly fishing.  I am proud to support these businesses and I am happy that they have allowed me to form a partnership with them!  Gary Price of Gary's Guide Service on Truman Lake has been a friend of mine for a few years now and it is my pleasure to have a link to his website on the left side of this page.

I have written about Gary and his fishing prowess a few times now, and I can't say enough good things about Gary as a person or his fishing abilities.  While Gary specializes in catching Hybrids/Wipers on Truman with lures and down riggers, Gary is also pretty dog gone versatile.  He is also able to fish live bait, umbrella rigs, plugs, and even has a couple of trolling fly rods at his disposal.

I have personally had some outstanding days on the water with Gary.  He has helped me catch a 6 pound walleye as well as MANY Hybrids/Wipers that went 8 pounds and better.  Below are some recent pictures of some fish that he has caught recently as things on Truman are starting to heat up.  So if you are planning your summer vacations, just looking to fish in a way that is new to you, or want to tie into one of the hardest fighting fish you will ever encounter (Hybrids/Wipers) you cannot go wrong with booking Gary for a trip.  Feel free to click on his ad or the link below!

Gary's Phone Number: 816-520-5358

Link: http://trumanlakefishing.com/

Recent Pictures







A few fish I have caught with Gary



No comments:

Post a Comment