Monday, August 21, 2017

Fishing During the Solar Eclipse & Pictures From Last Weekend

Solar Eclipse
There is an interesting research study being conducted by a University of Missouri employee that focuses on feeding habits of fish during the solar eclipse.  Anglers are being recruited to participate in the research and (sorry for the late notice) but if you want to participate in the study, please check out the link below!

Link: https://www.bassmaster.com/news/help-study-fish-behavior-during-solar-eclipse

Last Weekend
So last weekend I was lucky enough to hit one of my favorite farm ponds and catch a few fish on a fly.  While I didn't catch anything big or put up any grotesque numbers, I was reminded why I (potentially "we") fly fish or fish at all for that matter.  I was able to appreciate and admire every single fish and was in awe of their beauty.  I was able to snap a few shots while I was on the water but they don't do our wild Missouri fish the justice they deserve.

























No comments:

Post a Comment