Friday, August 25, 2017

Fly Fishing Alphabet

Last January I wrote a post about a project that I wanted to undertake and I am finally getting around to working on it.  You can find the post here, but essentially it involves taking pictures of fishing/fly fishing related scenes.  These scenes should resemble a letter from the alphabet.  After you snap your picture, you can assemble the pictures into a scene that can spell out whatever you want.  You could spell out your last name, favorite fishing spot, your kids' names, whatever.  The possibilities are endless.  Here's a link to the site that I borrowed the idea from.


Link: https://personal-prints.com/products/fly-fishing-letter-art

I started working on my own, personal alphabet project  last weekend and it is coming along nicely.  I will  be sure to post some final products as they get completed, but here's a small sample of what I have so far.  So if you're looking for a fun weekend project, get out there and take some pictures of cool stuff that looks like letters.  Weird?  Yes.  Fun?  Absolutely!











No comments:

Post a Comment