Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Picking a rod and reel

Going along with the post from yesterday, this is an interesting post about selecting the right fly rod, reel, and line for the proper situation.  I'll be honest here guys, I've been fly fishing for over 15 years now and I saw a few things that I had either forgot or never knew.  The Orvis Encounter from yesterday even makes an appearance in the article.  Also, while we are on the subject, yesterday I showed the Bass Pro deal to a buddy of mine that used to work at an Orvis store.  His eyes just about popped out of his head and the first words he uttered when he returned to consciousness was, "That's a pretty good deal!"  If you haven't noticed, I am about to talk myself into picking one up...not that I need it...or do I?

Link: http://manmakesfire.com/best-fly-fishing-rod-reel-combo-money/

No comments:

Post a Comment