Thursday, March 11, 2021

A Couple of BIG Fish


Did you hear the story about guy that caught a 32 pound brown trout in Montana?  It is a heck of a story and a quick read.  I can't help but wonder how someone's life would change as a result of being a state record holder?  Would telling the story get old?  Would you get tired of the attention?  Would this bring unwanted attention that you didn't want in the first place?  I don't know the answer to these questions but I do know that I think I could handle those issues if it meant catching a fish like this!

Link: https://www.themeateater.com/fish/freshwater/photos-55-year-old-montana-brown-trout-state-record-broken-on-4-lb-test

I'll be completely honest, I had never even heard of a black carp until I heard about this monster.  This big boy tipped the scales at 112 pounds and was caught on the Osage River.  For more information on black carp and this specific fish, just click the link below.

Link: https://mdc.mo.gov/newsroom/osage-county-angler-catches-112-pound-invasive-black-carp

No comments:

Post a Comment