Monday, March 15, 2021

New T-Shirt Design


It has been a while since I had a shirt made, but I'm thinking about placing an order for something like this.  I am considering a black shirt with yellow text and fish.  Sorry it appears on a white shirt but I couldn't get the fish to be yellow.  I am leaning towards some long sleeves, a few short sleeves and maybe even a couple of hoodies since there are still some cool days in our future.  If anyone has any input, I would love to hear it!  Feel free to let me know if you like the design, have ideas for changes, and/or if you would consider purchasing one.  I'm not sure on the price yet but I will be getting some quotes soon.  Feel free to comment below or shoot me at email at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  As always, thanks for viewing and supporting the blog!  It is appreciated more than you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment