Monday, January 24, 2022

A Lot of Fun at Diddy’s!


Wow!  I am still in a little shock in regards to how many people showed up and how much fun we had yesterday at Diddy's Kitchen, BBQ, and Brewery in Kearney, Missouri.  I'm not sure how many people were actually there but I think it was in the 20-30 range.  Everyone took home a few jigs, shared some stories, and learned a new skill in the process.  If you attended, I would love to hear your feedback!  What went well, what would you like to see different, and/or what would you like to do next?  Thank you again to Diddy's for allowing me to use their space, thank you to everyone that came out, and thank you to everyone for their support!  I'm excited to do something like this again!

Also, I want to especially thank my buddy Corey, my stepson Collin, and my wife Wendy for all of their help.  I could not have pulled this off without you!  Because of you, this was a successful event and I cannot express my appreciation enough!











No comments:

Post a Comment