Friday, January 21, 2022

New T-Shirts Are In!!!!


That's right!  New t-shirts have arrived and they look pretty darn good in my opinion!  As you can see, they have the Show Me Fly Guy logo on the front and a quote on the back.  The quote comes was inspired by one of my favorite poems.  In Testament of a Fisherman by Robert Traver, the poet states, "Because in the woods I can find solitude without loneliness."  I changed a couple of words but the point is the same.  

These shirts will be available for purchase at the jig tying event this Sunday at Diddy's Kitchen, BBQ and Brewery from 2-4 in Kearney, Missouri.  See the image below for more details or click here for yesterday's post.  I am planning on placing shirts that didn't sell at the event in my Etsy store next week in case you are interested.  I owe a huge thanks to my wife, Wendy, for helping out with the design and Happy Times T-Shirts for making a product that I am extremely proud of.  As always, thank you for all of the support.







No comments:

Post a Comment