Thursday, January 6, 2022

It Was a Black Fly Christmas



My lovely wife Wendy sure knows how to spoil me.  For Christmas, she gave me some pretty cool fly fishing items from Black Fly Creations.  They have some amazing designs for fly fishers as well as conventional anglers.  You can find clothes, phone accessories, and a variety of other items on the Black Fly store on Amazon.  I'm also a little partial towards the store because I have gotten to know the owner, Steve, over the last year or so and you will not meet a nicer guy!  It sure is easy to support good folks and I was glad that some of the gifts that Wendy bought for me came from Steve's business.  

So if you're in the need for more fishy stuff in your wardrobe, please consider checking out his store.  I can vouch for both the business and the products.  If you choose to purchase something, I think you will be happy with your choice and experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment