Wednesday, January 5, 2022

New Assortments and More Inventory in the Etsy Store




Over the last couple of weeks, I have been working hard to restock the online fly shop as well as create some assortments of flies.  Some are old regulars and some are new but they have all worked well for me and I have full faith in them.  If you like the looks of anything in this post or would like to see more, just click on the link above, below, or here.  I know a lot of folks are going to start filling their fly boxes in preparation for fishing this spring and I am trying to get out in front of that need.  Most quantities are limited but I will do my best to restock when I can.  Thank you as always for reading this post, any visits you make to the store, and for any purchases that you make.  I'm trying hard to grow this small business as well as the Show Me Fly Guy brand and every little thing helps.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment